FOR THIS ARTICLE YOU WILL REQUIRE
1. An account with ASH HOST.
2. An active hosting plan.
3. Your account login information (username and password)
4. Your FTP details.
5. An FTP application (such as FileZilla).
6. A Backup of your old website and database (.sql, .zip or .tar.gz).
TO LOG ON TO YOUR CONTROL PANEL:
To manage your subscriptions simply log on to your control panel as follows;
1. Go to http://cpanel.yourdomain.com
2. Enter your username and the password you received for your hosting subscription.
3. Click 'Login'
CREATE THE DATABASE FOR YOUR WEBSITE AND IMPORT IT.
- Click on 'MySQL® Database Wizard' and follow the wizard to create a new MySQL database.
- Give a database and click Next.
- Then give database username and password.
- Click on Create User.
- On next page, click on 'All Privileges'
- Click Next to complete the MySQL database creation wizard.
- Click on 'return to home' link to get back to cPanel home.
- Click on phpMyAdmin under Databases section.
- There select your database you just created from the left page.
- Click on 'Import' tab on top of the screen.
- There click on 'Choose File' button besides 'Browse your computer:', and select the sql file to import into this database.
UPLOAD THE WEBSITE VIA FTP
- Connect to the server Via FTP.
- Upload the website to the 'public_html' folder.
For any further queries feel free to email our Support Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also check our other knowledgebase articles.